Glenn Sutter is a folk-rock singer-songwriter from Regina, SK, whose engaging shows spark a gentle fire, inviting audiences to gather round and exhale. Whether at a large venue with his band or a solo house concert, his good-natured performances feel both intriguing and familiar, as though catching up with an old friend.
Glenn has released five albums that showcase his distinctive fusion of folk, rock and blues along with reflections on the world that are informed by his work as a biologist and human ecologist. His single, “Weight of the World,” is the Saskatchewan track on David Suzuki's Playlist for the Planet.
- Feb/23 - Release of Dark Time of Year single
- Dec/22 - Release of Let's Try Festivus single
- Sep/19 - Release of In Rivertime album, with feature interviews on Global, CTV, and CBC Sask
- May/18 - Commercial release of CJTR tracks
- Mar/18 – Semi-finalist in Canadian Songwriting Competition for Mind on Fire
- Apr/17 – Live recording with Rivertime band for Live on 11th CJTR series
- Mar/17 – Semi-finalist in Canadian Songwriting Competition for Wait
- Jul/16 – Festival shows (Montmarte and Ft. Qu’Appelle)
- Mar-Apr/16 – Album release tour (14 shows from Edmonton to Wpg)
- Feb/15 – Creative Sask Touring and Market Export Development grants
- Nov/15 – Release of Let the Dog Run and videos for Promises and Green Fire
- Apr/15 – Creative Sask sound recording grant for Let the Dog Run album